Led by our Extended Day Director and infectiously enthusiastic staff, the Pre and Post Camp program is an exciting enrichment opportunity to experiment, create and explore a variety of topics.
Campers staying for our new extended day program can participate in a variety of activities and experiments. Your child might build a robot, paint a mural or portrait, use their forensic skills to solve a mystery, participate in a challenging scavenger hunt, play a game of chess, or just read a good book.
How it works.
1. Regular camp hours are from 9-4 pm.
2. Pre Camp extended day hours are from 8-9 pm. $35 per week.
3. Post Camp extended day hours are available from 3-5:30 pm, $45 per week.
4. Parents can sign-up for only the hours they need. You can choose from an additional 1-3 hours after camp ends.
5. You sign-up for extended care when you sign-up for summer camp using our online registration form.
6. If you have any questions about our Extended Day Program, call us at 404.277.3984.
We have extended day services at all of our locations. Campers that are picked up later than 5:30 pm will incur additional charges at the rate of $1.00 per minute. Please do not try to drop your child off before 8 am. In a pinch, you can pay the daily rate ($10 for Pre and $12 for Post Camp) that morning if you just need services for that day. All parents should make sure they record the Director’s cell phone in case they need to communicate emergencies during the day.
Posted in: General Information